QUALIFIED PERSON FORUM 2021
02-03 DECEMBER 2021
The Qualified Person Forum is generally designed by QPs for QPs as an international Expert Forum with focus on sharing information and experience and on discussing the challenging parts of the QP’s daily work.
The Forum is designed for all Qualified Persons and aspiring Qualified Persons. It also addresses upper management functions and authority representatives who want to be informed about the latest development regarding the duties and responsibilities of Qualified Persons.
Pre-Conference-Sessions: Please also see the Pre-Conference Sessions on 01 December 2021.
with missing Guidance – Darin Cowley (invited)
General GMP Update – News for the QP besides the big Topics - Andreas Krassnigg
Annex 21: Consequences for the QP - Rainer Gnibl and Ulrich Kissel
- Responsibility of the importing company and the QP
- Batch testing and certification
- Contractual regulations
IMP QP at the Interface to commercial QPs - IMP Working Group
- Hand-over from clinical to commercial
Creating or Improving QP Oversight into the Supply Chain - Cheryl Chia and Afshin Hosseiny
- How to understand Supply Chain Diagrams (SCD)
- What the QP really needs and why
- How to improve and implement SCDs
Brexit Implications for the QP - David Cockburn and Ulrich Kissel
- UK and EU Point of View
- Impact on the roles and responsibilities of the QP
Case Study: How to deal with severe Inspection Findings (“How not to lose your License”) - Gábor Mihályi
- What had led to severe inspection findings
- What happened after receiving the inspection report
- What to do and who to involve with the inspection remediation?
- How was it affecting other sites?
Quality Risk Register/ Business Continuity Plan - Alexandra Bauloye and Aidan Madden
- What is it, how to develop it and which type of risks to include
- What to show to authorities?
- The way to business continuity – what can the QP learn from this overall process?
- Involvement of the QP (before things go wrong)
What to know about Threshold Levels for Impurities - Andreas Flückiger
- How to deal with diff erent contaminants from a toxicological point of view
- What do the limits mean? How are they set and how are they to be understood?
- Why to know your toxicologist (Why the relationship with the toxicologist is important)
QP Scenarios – How serious could each Issue be? - Sue Mann and Gillian Renouf
- Discuss real-life situations involving QPs
- Explore the potential risks and impact
- Make decisions on the product(s) involved
EDQM’s approach on Real Time Remote Inspections - Thomas Hecker (invited)
- Results and impressions from EDQM’s real time remote inspection pilot project
- Advantages/disadvantages of the approach and it’s future use within EDQM’s GMP assessment system of API manufacturers
Discussion: Can Distant Assessments replace on-site Audits after the Pandemic? - Rainer Gnibl and Tor Gråberg
- GMP Inspectorate and Industry Point of View
During the 2 days of the Forum, delegates can post their questions in writing. The answers will be given by the expert speakers in a dedicated session and/or published in the members’ area of the EQPA website.